Hire a professional cleaning service company to protect your main assets.
The assets of your company are both tangible and intangible. The building and its contents are assets. Every person who works in or visits your place of business is an asset, or may become one at some time in the future.
Protect Your People Assets with Cleaning Services
Engaging in a quality building cleaning service may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about protecting the assets of your company. But it is one of the more important investments you make.
Let’s look at some of the ways good housekeeping and cleanliness practices in the office protect your people assets:
- Good Housekeeping reduces the risk of slipping, tripping, and falling(STF). STFs are considered some of the most common yet easily preventable, causes of workplace injuries. STF injuries cost industries billions of dollars each year in lost productivity and lawsuits.
- Proper storage and placement of equipment and materials reduces the likelihood of injury from falling objects.
- Cleanliness decreases fire hazards and risk of exposure to hazardous substances.
- Good housekeeping and cleanliness protect people by reducing risk of exposure to illness.
Sick days are another portion of the multi billion dollar expense to industries; businesses lose approximately 54 percent productivity each year due to illness.
Daily disinfecting of surfaces, vacuuming, washing and sanitizing floors, bathrooms, and kitchens areas minimize the spread of germs.
- Daily disinfecting of surfaces, vacuuming, washing and sanitizing floors, bathrooms, and kitchens areas minimize the spread of germs.
- Skilled cleaning service providers use the most effective, eco-friendly products and equipment to clean and disinfect the most frequently used areas of the office.
A third important benefit of a clean workplace how it effects the mental health of employees and visitors.
- Researchers have documents that people are more productive and take more pride in their work when their environment is clean and maintained in an orderly, safe condition.
- Employees tend to feel more energized, motivated, and satisfied when working in a clean environment.
Protect Your Physical Assets with Cleaning Services
Regular building maintenance services protect the physical assets of your company.
- Regular cleaning (and repairs) of building equipment can extend the lifespan of that equipment and the facility.
- A well-maintained, clean building is far more likely to attract business and occupancy.
Protect Your Brand with Cleaning Services
Choosing a qualified, exceptional janitorial service company helps protect your brand.
Current and future clients (and employees) are influenced by the images presented by the workplace/office environment. A successful business is more likely to be represented by the clean, safe, and well-organized state of its offices and work spaces. Cleanliness can inspire confidence; dirt and messiness can cause both employees and clients to doubt the stability and ability of a company.
Your building maintenance program should be doing its utmost to ensure that the work environment is clean, healthy, and presentable always. commercial cleaning providers like Simpurgo are committed to helping you protect the tangible and intangible assets of your company, everyday.
A final note although much of the responsibility for daily cleaning may fall to the cleaning service team, a wise building maintenance company creates a culture of good housekeeping, cleaning, and safety practices with its employees, too.